Taiwan Expo ’23 aims to be a platform that facilitates bilateral trade relations between two countries
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], October 6, 2023: The much-awaited Taiwan Expo India 2023 has commenced its three day-exhibition from Oct 5 -7, 2023 at NESCO Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai. This year the Expo has launched a new pavilion called ‘Taipei Your Partner’ as part of its new initiative to help Taiwan companies seek deeper collaborations with Indian businesses.
As part of this initiative, 12 outstanding companies led by the Taipei City Government Economic Development Department will be showcasing products across three main axes of “Technological Taipei”, “Sustainable Taipei” and “Cultural Taipei”. This new pavilion aims to help these stellar companies to generate new business opportunities and gain a strong foothold in the Indian market.
The pavilion will showcase wide range of products from these 12 companies namely,
- DigiTimes Asia which offers subscription based in-depth reports and Intelligence trend reports in the semiconductors, AI, EVs, servers, wearables, and mobile devices sectors;
- Derbin International Corp. which offers products like air suspension, air spring strut and shock absorbers;
- Toothfilm Inc. which has kids’oral spray;
- Thames Co. Ltd who produce professional sports glasses, ski goggles and sunglasses, and provide OEM&ODM custom-made eyewear under the brand name ReadyRun;
- President Translation Service Group International Limited, one of the world’s largest language service providers, offering multi-language solutions in 140 languages;
- Victoria Nature Co. Ltd. having Diamond Sharpener and cutters made from German patented steel, with a hardness of 9.25 and can be used for sharpening any shaped cutting tool, such as scissors, kitchen knives, sickles, pliers, etc.;
- OpenATE Inc. source measure unit (SMU) which features 4-quadrant operation with integrated remote (4-wire) sensing on each channel for accurate measurements;
- Onenice International Co. Ltd. offering Wall type reusable household series products as they deal mainly in environmentally friendly material products, such as non-toxic glue dots, anti-slip pad, household, bathroom accessories and made a foray into the Smart home segment;
- ible Technology Inc. has Airvida E1 – Wearable air purifier x Bluetooth noise-cancelling earphones. Airvida E1 is the first wearable air purifier with noise-cancelling earbuds in the world. The device generates 6 million ions, 600 times more than a forest generates, to reduce inhalable airborne allergens and air pollutants
- Chung Ming Makeuo Co. has developed Gold comb, an Infra-red Ionic Brush
- iCity has developed a variety of products in the Solar Power Supply System Platform (Including CCTV, Edge Computing, Power Monitoring and Energy Storage system
- THalassa Mystery Biotech has brand Deep that make Taiwan’s patented native algae skin care products as Anti-age Serum
Taipei City is consistently rated as one of the top cities in the world across various metrics and it has attracted many leading global companies to set up operation. Taipei City has been hugely successful in developing its various industries and tourism sector, and the constant push for innovation has imbued it with unending vitality.
Organized by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), Taiwan Expo is its flagship exhibition to fortify the ties between Taiwan and the ASEAN countries including India. Since its inception in 2017, Taiwan Expo has emerged as a leading platform for Taiwanese businesses to explore new opportunities, exchange ideas, and forge partnerships in ASEAN, South Asia, and North America. Thus, the Expo is credited to be the premier online sourcing hub in ASEAN countries and India. It is testament of Taiwan’s strong and long-term commitment in promoting bilateral trade relationship with India.