Attention content creators, your dream contest is here!Short video-sharing app Chingari has announced the launch of — Chingari Stars: Talent Ka Mahasangram — the country’s first digital talent hunt show where the best content creator will be awarded with whooping prize money of Rs 1 crore. Besides, the best content creators from each state will win Rs 5 lakh for their select video uploaded on the Made in India app. Not to forget, the shortlisted contestants and the winner will also earn recognition and fame through the contest.
Mr Sumit Ghosh, Cofounder of the Chingari App, said, “The contest — Chingari stars: Talent Ka MahaSangram — will be India’s first digital reality show. Chingari users will vote for the best content uploaded on the app and the all-India winner will be given Rs 1 crore. The competition is aimed at promoting desi talents and helping them fulfill their dream of becoming famous and rich. We are confident that people in large numbers will join Chingari to showcase their talent.”
The state level and national level contests will be held in a span of 15-20 days each and the content creators can make videos in any category of their preference — be it dance, songs, act, mimic, stand-up, or innovation.
Divulging more information about the contest, Mr Sumit Ghosh, Cofounder and Chief Product Officer, Chingari App, said, “The contest is open for all Indians, including those living abroad. Each participant would have to upload the performance in a 15-60 seconds video format. The shortlisted performers will also get a chance to appeal for votes on national and regional news channels. To ensure complete transparency, the live count of votes will be run on the leaderboard of the app.”
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
- DOWNLOAD THE CHINGARI APP: Download free Chingari app from Google Play Store or iOS Store and create your profile on the platform
- SELECT YOUR FAVOURITE CATEGORY: Chingari has a wide range of offerings across dance, songs, acts, mimics, stand-ups, innovations
- UPLOAD YOUR BEST VIDEO: Upload your best performance in a 15 – 60 seconds video format
- SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS: Get your contacts to appreciate your incredible talent
- ASK FRIENDS TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP: Ask them to follow you to vote for you and give your video a Chingari (Like)
- TOP 10 CONTESTANTS FROM EACH STATE WILL BE SHORTLISTED: They will compete for Rs 5 lakh prize money for each state
- WIN Rs 5 LAKH AND COMPETE FOR Rs 1 CRORE: 1 contestant from each state who has maximum Chingaris will win Rs 5 lakh and get a chance to compete in national-level competition for the prize money of Rs 1 crore. Top 10 talents from each state will also complete for the top prize of 1 crore.
- STATE WINNERS TO UPLOAD 3 NEW VIDEOS: Each state winner contestant will create 3 fresh videos on the Chingari app
- APPEAL FOR VOTES: Chingari will get the vote appeal videos done from each contestant which will be shown on news channels (both national and regional)
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: After live count of votes, Chingari will announce the winner on the 25th august of the national-level contest
The indigenous platform has also invited Indie music composers to upload their creations on the free platform with a promise to give them distribution and pay them on the basis of the reach of their song. Chingari will also provide revenue share to composers for the songs that become popular on the app.
Meanwhile, the user base of Chingari has been soaring sky high with the app garnering 20 million downloads within a month. The app has also been trending on the Google Play Store for nearly a month now.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the Chingari app and upload your best performance to get a chance to win Rs 1 crore and become famous.
Chirag Nagpal, Chanda Gartola, Prince Arora, Harpreet Kaur, Vikas Batra renowned comedian Ghulle Shah participated Punjabi film Ghar Vapsi in Abohar
Singer Saurabh Dhingra, aka Essdee, launches his new song “Breakup- Toote Toote Tare,” under his own label Essdee Music India
Dhrriti Saharan launches her Music Label SOUL TUNES inaugurated by Vidya Malavade in Juhu, Mumbai