RSquareL is the indexing platform developed by Global Academicians & Researchers Network (GARNet.). RSquareL is the abstract database of peer-reviewed scientific journals, books, and conference proceedings that covers research topics across all scientific, technical, and medical disciplines. RSquareL is the World’s first and only platform for Direct Abstract Indexing (DAI) of research works by Author(s) which are published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, books, and conference proceedings based on RSquareL Value. RSquareL provides a global view to the work of researchers and provides citations to the original publications along with the abstract and are generally searchable by author, title, RSquareL Id, and keywords of research. RSquareL is an aggregator of abstracts & publication details of quality papers from various Journals/conferences where a researcher can find the quality publications related to their research at one platform from where RSquareL redirects to the original publication.
Global Academicians & Researchers Network (GARNet.) provides the platform through RSquareL for recognizing the research works of researchers, academicians and professionals from industries and listing their profile under any of the three categories, namely Young Researcher, Young Achiever, and Research Excellence. Recognition is purely based on RSquareL value. RSquareL value is calculated based on the several publication metrics. Minimum eligibility for listing an author profile under any category of “Recognition & Listing” is that RSquareL value for the research paper must be greater than or equal to 60 which will be evaluated by the RSquareL System.
Note: Indexing of paper/research work at RSquareL is completely free and listing of the author’s profile under any of the categories of Recognition & Listing is optional, and it is done with nominal charges if and only if paper/research work is qualified in RSquareL Evaluation.
Following Honorary RSquareL Membership will be awarded based on the range of RSquareL value for their research work/paper. This membership is only for those registering for Recognition & Listing after getting eligibility based on RSquareL value:
- Fellow Member (If RSquareL value is greater than or equal to 90)
- Premium Member (If RSquareL value is between 76 and 89)
- Professional Member (If RSquareL value is between 60 and 75)
Benefits of Indexing at RSquareL:
- Open access online repository of multidisciplinary abstracts
- World’s first and only platform for direct indexing of the abstract of research works by Author(s)
- Indexing and RSquareL records are free for a lifetime
- Unique digital identification number for every RSquareL accepted/qualified research work
- RSquareL provides a global view to the work of researchers
- Increases citations to the original publications
- You will enjoy improved discoverability and recognition
- Easy search option based on a search by author name, paper title, RSquareL Id, and keywords of research.
Benefits of Recognition through Profile Listing:
- Recognition and profile listing under any of the three categories Young Achiever, Research Excellence, and Young Researcher along with e certificate
- RSquareL Qualified Researcher Badge
- Unique researcher identification number which distinguishes RSquareL Qualified researcher from every other researcher
- To differentiate among RSquareL Qualified Researchers, Honorary Membership based on range of RSquareL value will be awarded namely Fellow member, Premium member, Professional member
For more details, visit: www.rsquarel.org
Dr Vinod K Verma was Honored with Economic Times Inspiring Leaders Award 2023 for Remarkable Policy Advocacy Contributions
Phoenix Business Advisory welcomes Bollywood Icon Nargis Fakhri as Brand Ambassador to elevate Global Recognition
Doceree Is Now Great Place To Work Certified